MPTool Software Resetter Canon MP Series
MPTool software is resetter tool that designed for Canon MP series. The Canon MP supported by the MPTool software is MP150, MP160, MP170, MP180, MP450 and MP460. This software not support for all MP printer especially newest version Canon MP printer series.
MPTool software is free applications but it discontinued software. The official website for this Canon MP resetter has closed. To use MPTool software requires no installations process. Its a portable software. You can run this software from hard disk or from external drive. Its also has an easy to use interface. The latest version this software is MPTools 0.9.6.
With this Canon MP Tool you can view information about the installed printer such as ink level, port used and ink counter. This Canon MP resetter can be used to read, record and reset the printer’s EEPROM (it dangerous features for novice user). The important features is resetting features to reset ink level and reset counter on a any Canon MP printer serias supported.
MPTool Software Resetter Features
Info Section. Its showing ink level of all cartridge used (BK=black, CY=cyan, MG=magenta, YL=yellow) and show waste ink counter status (WM and WP is showing waste ink counter status). Its also show the port name of the printer.
Operations Section. its provides one-click functions to reset the printer counter, cartridge ink level and work with printer EEPROM
1. Subsection Reset Counter and Ink Counter
- Reset Black – Reset ink level on the black cartridge.
- Reset Color – Reset Ink level on all color cartridges.
2. Subsection Reset Counter – Waste Ink Counter
- Reset Main – Reset waste ink counter on the Canon MP printer.
- Reset Platen – Additional reset waste ink counter on the Canon MP printer.
3. EEPROM Operations to read, write or erase printer EEPROM. please note, on most cases, work with printer EPPROM can cause printer error.
Download the latest version Canon MPTool software. Download here